The aging process doesn't have to be so bad! Aging can be intervened and a longer, healthier and happier life can be achieved. Immortality is practically catchable, and anti-aging technologies are focused on a healthy lifestyle that will allow you to dance even after your 100s.
In today's busy society, living in perfect life can be very difficult. It was shown repeatedly that healthy lifestyle choices were the basis for a happy, healthy and long life. While there are no short cuts to improve life and health, there are things that increase the likelihood of a long life.
- Vegan, vegetarian, full foods and herbal nutrition – avoiding food in processed foods, frozen foods and fast food restaurants
- Sauna and detox
- 20 minutes of sport a week – at least 4 times a week – staying physically active, a sedentary lifestyle leads to bad health and illness
- High strength and high quality antioxidant vitamins, twice a day
- 8 glasses of water and minerals to avoid dehydration – the body needs water to function properly
- Berberine / metmorphine – attention to added sugar in cola and beverages to control insulin levels
- 12-hour interval fasting
- Probiotics for digestive tract tract health
- Yoga, tai chi, yawn and massage
- Garlic – Selenium – Zinc
- Melatonin / sleep
- The bedroom is free of dust and mold, kept cool, dark and silent. Use clean towels instead of pillows that attract dust and dust mites
- Stay away from stress and be happy. Try to make friends and protect them. Establish lifelong nutritious relationships, if possible, have your pet
- Stem cells, regenerating medicine with exosome growth factors
- Read, learn and run your brain
- Work with the right doctor
The aging process does not necessarily have to be bad. Modern anti-aging technologies will enable you to move even after you are 120 years old. Don't sit, be active, be alert and educate yourself. Do not rely on empty speakers because they break the right information and stay active instead of hanging on them, please move.
Anti-aging and regenerating medicine is all about enjoying your life, your family and your friends. Living, loving and doing what you want to do on this planet before you die, these are the things that anti-aging drugs offer.
Dr. Suggestions for long life from Klatz Ayse Tolga first appeared on Good Life.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.