To be shocked by electric shock and electricity, the current must pass through the body and complete the circuit between the + and – poles. Batteries, batteries, and accumulators generate direct current. Direct current 20-30 volts after the distortion, but does not damage. It is not possible to multiply the battery and the battery. Over 30 volt DC (DC) sources are dangerous.
The household electricity is of the alternating current (AC) type. The alternating current gives a feeling of distortion of more than 15 volts, does not damage. Dangerous over 20 volts. If the distance between the points in contact with the electricity is short, the remaining tissue becomes hot and burns. The burn increases due to the force of the electric current.
If the alternating current passes through the heart, it breaks the nervous system of the heart, the heart stops.
It is very easy to multiply by the alternative current. When not the active pole in the socket, the body uses the grounding feet to complete the circuit.
Water conducts electric current well. When dry materials such as non-conductive wood and plastic, they become conductive.
Lightning is the source of natural electricity. Lightning means that the stationary electricity is discharged by an arc. Therefore, it is dangerous for children to fly kites in rainy and stormy weather. Because the wetted kite rope becomes conductive and the electricity can be emptied on the person holding the rope by hand.
High voltage lines passing through the residential areas in our country and coming to near the houses from time to time are another source of danger. The exit of the checkers for the correction of television antennas in such places is a separate danger in itself. Children attempting to touch the wires with a stick to take their kites lead to fatal accidents. 20 m to these lines. it is extremely dangerous to come closer.
- Do not place the hair dryer and electric heater near the bathtub and washbasin.
- Do not operate electrical equipment in a wet environment. Do not use a hair dryer in the bathroom
- Attach the safety cover to the sockets
- Use a grounded receptacle at home
- Get out of the slot, repair the exposed outlets
- Do not renew the fuses by wire wrapping, use original material
- Be sure to turn off electrical devices before plugging in
- Use electrical appliances in accordance with the instructions for use
- Do no electrical work without turning off the fuse
- If you leave the house for a long time, turn off the fuses.
- Do not take your toast to the breakfast table. Do not tamper with the trapped slice with objects such as forks or knives
- Do not place the hot iron on the cord
- Wear thick rubber soled shoes when dealing with electricity
- Use fuses to cut off power
- Wear rubber soled shoes, wear a rubber glove dry
- Move onto a dry object that will not transmit the electric current
- Remove conductive conductors, such as cable near the electrician, with an insulating rod
- Remove the patient from the area by pulling
- Click to learn how to make the final inspection.
- If the patient still does not breathe and you do not have a pulse, you should be given respiratory help and cardiac massage.
- Things to avoid in electric shock
- Do not touch the electric multiplier if you do not have thick rubber soled shoes
- Do not contact the injured person before closing the fuses
- Do not touch the bare hands
- Keep children away from the scene
- Do not use conductive objects to touch
The post Electric shock and to-do appeared first on Health Information.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.