Forgetfulness Although it is more common in elderly people, it is one of the diseases seen in middle age individuals. also forgetfulness disease a symptom of a different disease should be considered by a qualified physician when any of its symptoms are seen. We will also discuss the relationship between dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
What Are the Symptoms of Forgetfulness?
Forgetfulness Although it may be caused by some symptoms, the disease itself may be a symptom of different diseases. Generally, thyroid function disorders, vitamin deficiencies, depression and neurological symptoms may occur as a symptom.
When we look at the relationship between dementia and Alzheimer's disease, one of the most important causes of Alzheimer's disease is dementia. forgetfulness disease it is possible to see. Forgetfulness it is one of the disease types that progresses over time. Although there is no treatment method to completely eliminate forgetfulness disease, different treatment methods are applied to slow the progression rate of the disease. (one)
Below forgetfulness disease The relationship between Alzheimer's and Alzheimer's will be explained in more detail.
Alzheimer is a type of dementia
There are many different types of forgetfulness disease. Alzheimer's disease is the most common. In other words, when dementia is considered as a main subject, Alzheimer's is one of the sub-headings of this main topic. In addition to this information, it is not possible to say that every dementia patient has Alzheimer's disease.
Dementia Occurs with Damage to Brain Cells
Dementia caused by damage to the brain cells for any reason can be seen as a result of the damage of the cells and the disruption of their communication with each other. In other words, as a result of the interruption of the communication between the brain cells, there are some disorders in the sense of behaviors, feelings and thoughts. The damage to the cells of the area is also caused by which of the characteristics of the disease. For example, in the case of damage to the cells of the memory areas of the brain, dementia becomes more serious, and forgetfulness is more severe.
Every Forgetful Disease Is Not Alzheimer's
If we think that forgetfulness is going wrong in our bodies, we can understand that forgetfulness is actually a warning. As a result, the cause of forgetfulness can be determined and some treatment methods can be corrected. However, this situation is mostly related to what is the cause of forgetfulness. When we look at the Alzheimera, we can see that it is one of the factors causing forgetfulness.
Therefore, each forgetfulness diseaseis also not Alzheimer's. However, every Alzheimer is also a forgetfulness disorder.
Not always the result of disease
We mentioned above that forgetfulness can also occur as a symptom, or result of a disease. But forgetfulness does not always occur as a symptom or result of a disease. In some cases, we can forget many things for different reasons without getting sick of forgetfulness.
The most common cause of forgetfulness is the effect of different factors such as stress while dealing with daily tasks at an intense pace. There are many reasons for forgetfulness as well. For example, vitamin B12 deficiency, depression, alcohol and drug use, the brain responsible for memory in the areas affecting the tumor, vascular balloon, unhealthy diets, anxiety disorders, folic acid deficiency and excessive smoking, as well as a number of drugs and hormonal disorders, causes of forgetfulness is located between. Insomnia is a reason for forgetfulness. According to the research conducted by scientists, there is evidence that insomnia causes forgetfulness. (2nd)
Top 10 Symptoms of Forgetfulness
- The person can forget his phone number or remember his appointments frequently. The fact that he has forgotten recent events is an important symptom.
- It is a fact that we all have mental confusion at some times. But forgetfulness disease This disintegration is quite advanced.
- It is accepted as an important sign for dementia in problems in verbal communication. Generally speaking, although the fluency of their speech is impaired, there is difficulty in finding words.
- Although it does not occur frequently as Alzheimer's, it is sometimes possible for them to be surprised by their homes. Or in the case of forgetting the location of the room within the house.
- The ability to dress appropriately for the seasons has been lost in part. She can still wear winter clothes in the spring, but in the tough days of spring, she might prefer summer clothes.
- To confuse the location of small sized items, forgetfulness disease symptoms. Persons can confuse small-sized items such as keys and glasses.
- They can move away from abstract thoughts. For example, even though he would recognize the table when he saw it, he might not think the table would be used for food.
- It is frequently seen in patients with sudden emotional changes and dementia. Dementia patients can be instantly angry and crying. While this is something that is very unusual, it is quite normal for them.
- Her suspicious behavior can cause them to have unnecessary tantrums.
- Dementia patients who have difficulty in making decisions have lost their ability to take initiative on their own. (3)
The Post Forgetful Disease (Dementia) appeared first on.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.