How to Remove a Sea Urchin Needle
The question of how to remove the sea urchin needle is very important in these days when we live in summer and sea season. These days, we all have the possibility of the sea urchin needle how to remove the sea urchin sank to our feet when we need to do here is the answer to these questions.
Sea Urchins and other aquatic organisms, which can be classified as skin spiny, contain organisms on their touch surfaces and this is their defense mechanism. The needle of the sea urchin also contains toxic substances, and we must remember that we need to be very careful from the moment the sea urchin needle sinks into our feet.
- From the moment the sea urchin needle is seen, we should remove our hands with tools like tweezers tongs without touching the needle parts. because the small parts that we remove may sink.
- It is a very wrong practice to cut the wound if the sea urchin is broken.
- The area should be cleaned by washing with soap and water and disinfected.
- Since the toxic substance of marine organisms is in the protein structure, hot application to the site where sinking occurs for a minimum of 45 minutes will cause the deterioration of the protein structure and lose its toxicity.
- After removing the spines should be remembered to clean the area with tincture diode.
Personal Experience :
As I said, this could happen to vacationers' mistakes and even swimmers and dives. I didn't understand what happened at the beginning a few summers ago.
Because I didn't feel any pain at the time of sting, then I felt a pain in my evening toe on my right toe, then I saw the needles that had stuck, and I managed to remove some of them with tweezers, but I couldn't remove them because some of them were under the skin.
After performing the hot application I mentioned above, just in case, we kept the path of the doctor. said he would.
During this process, there was a slight feeling of pain as I stepped on it. After rubbing with olive oil for 3-4 days, I observed that the broken needles of the sea urchin moved towards the upper part of my skin.
The next day, I had the comfort of removing the needle with the help of tweezers. But remember that if the sea urchin needle sting is useful to see my doctor was a little more alternative methods of my feet or your body in any part of the body of the sea urchin needles can be deeper than you may be in the state of serious treatment, so stay away from unconscious treatments.
The post How to Remove the Sea Urchin Needle Personal Experience appeared first on Health Information.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.