Black seed in public black habbe It is also known as. I'm sure you have also heard that our Prophet Muhammad had consumed black seed with water or honey when he was ill. This important information, especially in the vicinity of Islam, has made the black seed more valuable. It is recommended that black seed is used as a cold to strengthen the immune system and act as a shield against cancer. Likewise, the oil extracted from it is also a complete source of healing.
Black cumin, often referred to in many sacred books, known as herbs, has been used for thousands of years. It has been the subject of many researches until today. The most important feature known is the removal of cancer cells and their protection against cancer. A significant number of studies have been conducted on these issues and positive results have been observed. It was used in a wide geography ranging from the periods of Islamic culture to ancient Greek periods and even to Ancient Egypt.
What is Quinoa? How to use? What are the Benefits and Side Effects?
Nowadays, it is used in many countries to protect from various diseases and to treat diseases. The most known effects of black seed with numerous benefits are to alleviate pain, to strengthen the immune system and to be effective in the treatment of asthma patients. All these benefits have been finalized as a result of recent researches. Nowadays, many people do not have any health problem, but they use the black seed.
What is black cumin?
Black seed, which grows in almost every region in our country and has found many growing areas in the world, is a thin-leafed and herbaceous field crop. Black small sesame seeds used as black cumin are seeds in capsules grown in the branches of the plant.
Black seed contains many vitamins and molecules, is very effective in strengthening the immune system. It is even known that it is used as a raw material in the production of some drugs. Contains protein, vegetable oils are abundant. In addition, it contains sufficient amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B and phosphorus.
Black seed Western Asia is a plant of origin. However, just like in our country, when it finds a suitable climate, it grows very comfortably and efficiently. Experiments and studies in recent years showed that black seed can be grown even in houses, balconies and gardens. We will now tell you how this miraculous plant is grown and what should be known.
First of all, like all other plants seed, germination and flowering includes stages. Seed seed, which is very sensitive to the seedling should be well kept until it becomes seedlings. Therefore, those who want to cultivate their own seeds should keep the flower pot inside the house. At first you can use small pots. The soil is clayey and sandy.
Instead of pouring over the soil in the watering stage, you should use the spraying technique. After watering, you can preferably cover the pot with a stretch film and make holes on it. In this way, you can keep the soil moisture for longer. Average ambient temperature 20-30 degrees It is ideal to have.
You know that when the small leaves begin to appear and that the germination is successful, you should immediately move the flower pot to a place where sunlight is visible. Germination completed and leaves a little bit from the soil by placing the seed pots in their own pots, you can make more comfortable development.
Although black seed is a plant based on drought, you should water the plant periodically with spraying method. Irrigation time of the soil always You can understand because it should be. Your plant will grow slowly in this way. When the flowers are dry, you must provide them with the opportunity to cut them and open new flowers. The seeds in the flowers that we cut in our cakes, pastries and we eat in order to heal, our tables are not missing from our tables.
How to use black seed?
First of all, we recommend that you do not take black seed with ground. Because, during the grinding process, the useful oils found in the fly will fly. It is best to take black seed as a seed. Generally, you can use black cumin in everyday life, on all kinds of food, on pastries or in salads. In addition, if you want to eat regularly, about one hour before breakfast and meals, 1 teaspoon of black seed.
You can try different ways to swallow a little bit more bitter black seed. For example, you can mix a teaspoon of black seed into a bowl of yogurt. You can use Nigella oil almost everywhere. It is useful in rheumatism, migraine, back and headaches. If you apply the black cumin oil once a week by massaging your scalp regularly, you will have healthier and less spilled hair.
What are the benefits of black cumin?
I don't think it's wrong for black cumin. The benefits of this medicinal plant are discussed in detail below. A study in Europe revealed that black seed can be used in allergy disorders. For example, spring fever and allergic asthma are some of them. The benefits of black seed as a result of research are as follows;
- Because it contains high levels of vitamin C, it has the feature of being antioxidant. Therefore
- It can be used as an antioxidant in the omega-3 supplementation intake.
- It contains substances that prevent inflammation in the body. Since the immune system is strengthened, microbes are not compromised. It is very effective especially in arthritis.
- Black seed has a potent effect on the immune system reduces the risk of developing cancer. It has a slowing effect on prostate and breast cancer.
- Another benefit of black seed is the protection of the liver. Animal cancer has been found to be protective against liver cancer.
- It has the effect of reducing the amount of sugar in the blood. It has been observed that it activates beta cells in the pancreas, which provides insulin secretion.
- In a study conducted in Germany, it was found that black seed can be used in allergic diseases. Black seed asthma, allergic asthma, spring fever in the study of diseases of black seed has been observed to be of great benefit.
- In some cases, which cause irritation to the stomach membrane, it protects the stomach membrane against external factors and sometimes helps in healing.
- The use of black cumin has a relaxing effect in shortness of breath as it has the effect of expanding the breath pipe muscle.
- It has been observed that black seed with herbicides, which has a protective effect on heart health, decreases the rate of homocysteine which causes discomfort.
- The homocysteine ratio in the body is regulated due to the genetic factors and the effects of hormones except the regulation of vitamins B6 and B12. It is recommended that folic acid, B6 and B12 vitamins be used for people with high homocysteine levels.
What are the side effects of black seed?
Although black seed and black seed oil have many health problems, some side effects occur in excessive, unnecessary and unconscious consumption as in other herbal products. Firstly; If you take medication regularly due to blood pressure, epilepsy, heart disease, diabetes or any disease, you should consult your doctor before using black seed and black seed oil.
What is Peryavşan (Bitter Yavşan) Grass? How to use? What are the Benefits and Side Effects?
While the black seed is usually safe, it must be consumed under the supervision of a physician during pregnancy and lactation. Nigella oil may cause contact dermatitis in some people. Itching, redness and skin flake are the symptoms of contact dermatitis. Consumption of high doses of black seed oil can cause kidney or liver damage.
Get real time update about this post categories directly on your device, subscribe now.